Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Up and Coming

I've noticed that while publishing a book is much easier today than ever. I've also noticed that many of us are not getting the coverage we'd like.

I won't go into the same old information that there are authors out there that really have no business writing. I'm not here to judge. But what's on my mind, and on other author's I'm sure is how did those mediocre writers sell 500 hundred copies of a 24 page short story that had no plot, no point to the story; pov was a joke, and the grammar and spelling was that of a 3rd grader.

I believe it's promotion.

With that said, while I promote myself as best as I can using social media, purchasing promotion packages from reliable, yet reasonable priced sources, I also am in the business of promoting others. What better way than to become part of a writing community than to help others in that community.

I will be promoting up and coming authors, well established authors, even newbies every Friday on this blog. It's in the works, so it will take a few weeks to get this going. So check back often.


No comments:

Post a Comment