Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Temptation Tuesday

Let me first say, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I wrote a Thanksgiving post on my other blog, so if you're in the mood to count your blessing, please feel free to read and leave a comment.

Now, Temptation Tuesday wouldn't be complete without a little something sweet. I know you're going to indulge this week. If you've been dieting, you only have a few more days until you can dig into a feast.

Here in the south, we eat dressing. A mixture of cornbread, dried sage, chicken stock, and eggs cooked in the oven until golden brown. I prefer stuffing. I'm not talking about the kind put inside the turkey cavity. That's just gross. But, bread cubes, fresh herbs like thyme and rosemary, maybe some dried fruit along with the chicken stock. It really is tasty.

My favorite items are cranberry sauce, and dessert. I will forgo eating dinner to get my hands on both. Yes, I'm a canned cranberry sauce fanatic. I've had fresh, and I like it, but I grew up on canned cranberry sauce. I wouldn't change it for anyone.



I know you're wondering what all this has to do with temptation? Well, I hope the blurb below gets you going. And just think, if you stick to that diet, you may grab the attention of a hunky man, or men in this case, like Sebastian and Thierry.


“Dieu, you’re beautiful,” Tee said, taking a step back. Peyton tucked her chin into her chest, embarrassed by Tee’s words.
“None of that chère.” Bastian’s finger tugged on her chin. His mouth covered hers in a sensual kiss.
Suddenly Peyton’s feet left the floor. She squealed, but didn’t have time to settle in Bastian’s arms as he gently dropped her on the bed.


\"Pooh.” Peyton pouted up at her lover.
“Tee’s waiting for you, chère.”
Peyton glanced over her shoulder. Her tongue darted out, wetting her suddenly dry lips at the sight. 
Tee lay there looking like a marbled god. His chiseled chest, lightly furred, gave way to granite hard abs.

Diamonds Aren't Forever is a romance, erotic, mfm mystery. Book 1 sets up the mystery that continues throughout the series.

Diamonds Aren't Forever  On sale Thanksgiving Day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment