Monday, December 15, 2014

Day 10 of Sexy Santa

As I look around me these days, I see more men with beards than ever. There range from the slightly scruffy to unkempt, Duck Dynasty type. 

But, this time of year I look for a snowy, full beard and mustache. The man we saw at Wal-Mart the other day, ringing the bell for the Salvation Army. was the closest I've seen. 

It came to his chest, covered the entire lower half of his face, and was white. At one time this gentleman had been a blonde because the fringes of the beard, and a few strands were still blond. 

I have a friend who helps Santa out, and allows his beard to grow long and full this time of year. The majority of his has that nice white color to it, but again, a few black strands around the roots are showing. 

Another thing I've noticed about these longer beards is that they're curly; the hair is unruly. I like the smooth finish of a closely cropped beard on my cheek or tickle on my lips when we kiss. And that leads me to this week's Santa.

He's a hunk now, and sure he could grow that beard out to let us naughty, nice girls sit on his lap and stroke it, but think of the potential in years to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment