Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Temptation Tuesday

I've been busy and almost forgot to post today. I'm doing a little holiday decorating, editing, and writing. And I've been looking for cheese ball recipes to take to a Christmas party on Saturday.

But, you don't want to hear about that. I've bombarded readers with blurbs from Diamonds Aren't Forever, and yesterday posted that it's on sale for the holidays. 

So, in the next few weeks, I thought I'd share a few of my favorite Christmas romance novels. 

I love Decadent Publishing's 1Night Stand line. This is one of the first books I read. And, as always, I love Desiree Holt's novels. She puts us in the spirit in this one. The setting is perfect. Read this by a cozy fire with some champagne ladies. It will put you in the mood for love. 

He Came Upon a Midnight Clear by Desiree Holt.

Cody Alvarez needs to find a wife by New Years Day or he will lose the ranch his uncle willed to him. 

Libby Morris just needs, for once in her life, to feel desired. Sensual. Appealing. Especially after an intense reshaping at a high-end spa. 

When Madame Eve of 1Night Stand invites them to Christmas Week at the Castillo Lodge in Alaska, Cody and Libby are not given the names of the partners chosen for them. As they wait to learn the identities of their one-night stands, they discover an incredible spark of chemistry and a connection stronger than either has experienced before. Will spending a very erotic night together ruin their arrangements or offer another option
?




1 comment:

  1. Hmm, a very unconventional setup I think. Thanks for sharing with us, and it's great to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete