Sunday, October 12, 2014

Weekend Writing Warriors - 8 Snippet Sunday

As you're reading this, I'm sorry to say, I'm driving home. My lazy days in the sun are over for the time being. So, let me thank you in advance for taking the time to read this. Enjoy.

Weekend Writing Warriors is a great way to find new authors, get snippets of your favorite authors' works, and get sneak peaks of upcoming books. Visit the link, and thanks for your support.

Book 2 of my Diamond series is coming along nicely. So, I'm turning my attention to giving you snippets from Sometimes Diamonds Lose their Luster.

I thought I'd give you the opening of the book this week.

     Shelbie Gilbrad dodged in and around throngs of tourists milling about Johnson Square, taking in the sights. After a month in Savannah, the tourists, students, and residents milling about the picture perfect city were common.
     Today, the city wasn’t the reason the corners of her mouth lifted. Or for the growing anticipation spreading through her body. Hunter was here. 
     She wasn’t sure how he found her, unless she'd projected her thoughts to him. Which was unlikely, but she needed to see him as much as she'd needed to get out of Atlanta to keep her and her family safe. 

     Diamond series, book 1 is Diamonds Aren't Forever. It's a menage that begins the mystery of Diamond's girls, four women who have left a life of crime, without repercussions are thrown for a loop when their past returns, and to boot, love finds them.
     Diamonds Aren't Forever romance is stand alone. It begins the mystery. The mystery unfolds more in book 2 and will continue throughout the series. 

Diamonds Aren't Forever,

No comments:

Post a Comment