Friday, October 3, 2014

Feature Friday - Deanndra Hall

I met some great authors at IRC in Lebanon, TN a few weeks ago. They're all talented in their own right. Their subgenres range from dark BDSM to Paranormal to Military to Sci-Fi.  I wanted my readers to get to know them as well.

This week we have...

Deanndra Hall.

Deanndra and I found we live just a few hours apart. She lives in the southwestern part of Kentucky, while I'm north and west of Nashville. That and our similar interests brought us together. Learn all about Deanndra from her website.

What impressed me the most, was her writing ability. This woman churns out about 10,000 words a day. A good day for me is 4,000.

While I've only read one book. Adventurous Me the premise of her other books are just as intriguing.
Titles like, Laying A Foundation: Bonus Volume and Karen and Brett at 326 Harper's Cove are from two of her series.

The first one is from Love Under Construction Series. And the second book is from her Harper's Cove Series. Now my readers know I love series novels.

Love Under Construction Series has 3 novels and a prequel. Harper's Cove currently has 3 books in the series as well.

Deanndra also has a few independent titles, which I noted the one I read at the beginning. Check them out as well.

I'll leave you with her bio and a pic of her latest book. .

Deanndra Hall is a working writer living in far western Kentucky with her partner of 30+ years and three crazy little dogs. She wrote for business, academia, non-profits, did graphic design, and worked as an assistant editor and columnist for a local publication, as well as working in visual arts in the area of fiber and textiles.
But her writing career took a pivotal turn when, while reading a popular erotic romance trilogy, her partner said, "This is boring. Honey, you write lots better than this!" She decided to try her hand at writing in the erotic romance and erotica genre and never looked back.
Along with writing, Deanndra enjoys hiking, kayaking, working out at her local gym, healthy cooking, reading (of course), and anything chocolate. She maintains a blog The Romantic World of Deanndra Hall  and a website Deanndra Hall not to mention author pages all over the place.








No comments:

Post a Comment